Whether you’re getting a new water heater because your old one stopped working or you simply want to upgrade to a newer model that’s going to work more efficiently, water heater installation in Raleigh, NC can be a pretty significant investment. When your spending that much money on a new appliance, you want to be absolutely certain that it will suit your needs and offer the most benefits possible. With that in mind, there are several important things that you should ask your plumber before you schedule professional water heater installation in Raleigh, NC:
- How big should my tank be? The size of your tank will determine its capacity to deliver hot water to various areas of your home or business. If you are looking for a new water heater for your home, you will need one that’s big enough to support all of the people in your household who use hot water. A family of two will need a smaller hot water heater than a family of eight, for example.
- What is the installation process like? It’s important for you to know what to expect from the installation process itself. Ask your plumber what’s involved, how long it will take and what kind of preparations you have to make to ensure that the installation goes smoothly.
- What kind of energy savings can I expect? If your existing water heater is several years old, a new water heater will likely offer much better energy efficiency. Ask your plumber what kind of difference you can expect when it comes to energy efficiency and what you can do to promote energy savings.
- Which brands can I choose from? There is a variety of water heater manufacturers out there, so you have a lot of options to choose from when you get a new model. Ask your plumber which brands you can choose between, and ask for their recommendations based on your needs and budget.
- How often do I need to maintain the new unit? To ensure that your water heater lasts for as long as possible, it’s important to get started with good maintenance habits right away. Ask your plumber about their maintenance recommendations for the water heater that you’re having installed, and find out what you need to do to secure regularly scheduled service.
- What do I do with my old water heater? Disposing of your old water heater can be challenging, so ask your plumber whether they offer complimentary disposal service with your new installation.
If you have questions about an upcoming water heater installation in Raleigh, NC or you need other help with the plumbing in your home or business, reach out to Affordable Plumbing Call Us 1st, Inc. Since 1993, our team has offered comprehensive commercial and residential plumbing services, including drain cleaning, new construction plumbing installation, plumbing repair, general service and maintenance and water heater installation in Raleigh, NC. We are proud to offer high quality services at prices that won’t break the bank. If you want to learn more, just give us a call today!
Categorised in: Water Heater Installers